A People’s Church A History of the Church of England Jeremy Morris Profile Books, 2022 (ISBN: 978-1-78125-249-9, 464pp) Writing a synoptic history of the church in one’s...
Jun 17, 2023 | Book Reviews
Reformation Anglicanism Essays on Edwardian Evangelicalism Mark Earngey & Stephen Tong Latimer Trust, 2022 (ISBN: 978-1-906327-79-8, 246pp) England’s expansion...
May 19, 2023 | Book Reviews
Calvin Celebrated The Genevan Reformer & His Hugenot Sons Alan Clifford Charenton Reformed Publishing, 2009 – commemorative new edition 2022 (ISBN: 9780955516535, 168pp,...
Apr 20, 2023 | Book Reviews
Coronation A History of the British Monarchy Roy Strong Collins, 2005 – updated edition 2022 (ISBN: 9780008550066, 440pp, £25.00) With the first coronation in seven decades...
Please subscribe to support English Churchman and have full access to all content. We thank you for your support....
- Barnabas Report: Islamists Spilling Rivers of Blood
- Justin Stop Oil
- Storm in a Teacup?
- Unite Comes Out in Favour of Increase in Clergy Stipend
- Pilgrim’s Process: The Future
- Keene’s Review: A People’s Church
- Good Morning ACNA Part 2
- CEEC Director Supports Goddard’s Findings About LLF
- Bishop Becomes Bishop and Mann Becomes Archdeacon
- Letters: Readers React to the End of the English Churchman