The growing popularity of the 1662 Book of Common Prayer (BCP) used by St Marylebone Parish Church, opposite Madame Tussauds in London’s Marylebone Road, accounts for its...
- Letter to the Editor: Prayers for the Dead at Remembrance Services
- Evangelical Theological College of Asia
- Founder of Messy Church Appointed Head of Growing Faith Foundation
- Prudence Dailey’s Commentary: Should Women Be Afraid of Men?
- FIEC Updates Its “Values Statement”
- Death of LENORA HAMMOND
- Archbishops’ Appointments Secretary to Retire
- Book Review: The Lullingstone Secret
- Book Review: The Welsh Methodist Society
- Eastern Rite Catholics: What Are They?