The Bishop of Oxford has reinstated Permission to Officiate (PTO) for Lord Carey, who has issued the following statement. “Following helpful and friendly discussions with...
Growing popularity of 1662 prayer book services in a London church draws big congregations from across the capital
Feb 18, 2021 | Church of England
The growing popularity of the 1662 Book of Common Prayer (BCP) used by St Marylebone Parish Church, opposite Madame Tussauds in London’s Marylebone Road, accounts for its...
Bishop of Lincoln Reinstated
Feb 17, 2021 | Church of England
(Daily Telegraph) The first serving bishop to be suspended in modern times has been reinstated after 20 months as the Archbishop of Canterbury offered an apology for his...
- A Plea to Local Churches: Gospel-Driven Anglicanism
- Cocksworth Reveals LLF Failings
- Vaughan Roberts Advocates for Liberal-Evangelical Settlement
- Cleric in Same-Sex Marriage Faces CDM
- Church Times Reports Unhappy Clergy Meeting with Bishop of London
- Self-styled “Evangelicals” Support Gay Blessings
- Oath of Canonical Obedience Explained
- Tim Rowlands Is Announced As the New Head of the Evangelical Alliance in Wales
- A Commination
- Fostering Division in the Name of Unity