The question of ultimate authority is crucial for any church or denomination but is of particular significance within Anglicanism. The Thirty-nine Articles are unequivocal...
1.) Now that legislation has been passed to enable women to become bishops the Church of England is fully and unequivocally committed to all orders of ministry being open...
Please subscribe to support English Churchman and have full access to all content. We thank you for your support. Username Password Remember Me Forgot...
Please subscribe to support English Churchman and have full access to all content. We thank you for your support....
Jun 18, 2021 | Doctrine
Murcott Twelve Infallible Proofs Ever since Christ’s Resurrection, the most unlikely tales and feeblest of fables have been propagated in an attempt to fracture the...
- Letter to the Editor: Response to the Last Editorial
- Letter to the Editor: The Murder of Sir David Amess
- Reformation Sunday Advert
- Leicester Diocese Illogical
- Barnabas Fund Reports: Turkey Escalates Airstrikes Against Christians in Syria & Iraq
- Should I Stay or Should I Go? Gospel-Driven Anglicanism Part 4
- 466th Anniversary of the Martyrdoms of Latimer & Ridley
- Clive West Memorial Trust Lecture: John Yates III to Speak
- Book Review: Bleeding for Jesus
- School Pupils Across the Country Memorise Passages from BCP for £1,000 Prize