Three of Two Hundred Thirteen In Lewis Carroll’s 1871 novel, Through the Looking Glass, his character, Humpty Dumpty is having a conversation with Alice from Carroll’s...
The collective societal gasp at CCTV images of the Health Secretary and his paramour was quite understandable. There for all the world to see, was Matt Hancock...
Jun 18, 2021 | Editorials
Church Matters Worthy of Further Notation Try as we might, we inevitably find ourselves not able to print all the stories that really are worthy of publication. Such a...
Jun 4, 2021 | Editorials
If you missed the story of Mr Seth Mahiga, you missed an encouraging bit of information. Mr Mahiga hails from Kenya and, was until very recently, an atheist. In fact, he...
May 21, 2021 | Editorials
Editorial The Creed of Athanasius Christian practice is directly tied to the beliefs of Christians. Biblically faithful belief produces biblically faithful practice. To that...
- Statute of Limitations Proposed for Legacy of Troubles
- Church of England Considering Legislation Regarding Parishes Seeking Input on Proposals
- GAFCON Australia to Support Diocese for Those Forced from Anglican Church of Australia
- Church of England Evangelical Council Reacts to Unorthodox Remarks by Bp of Liverpool
- Questions Out of LFF, Letter to the Editor
- Kenyan Bishop Appeals for Orphan Aid: Parental Deaths Due to HIV
- Christianity & Craft Freemasonry, A Pastoral Guide for Christian Ministers
- Forgotten Reformer: Myles Coverdale
- And Just When You Thought You’d Heard Everything, Bats Communications Officer
- Pilgrim’s Proces: Baptism Depths of Meaning by Peter Sanlon