In EC8075 we erroneously reported that the Anglican Network in Europe (ANiE) comes under the authority of the Anglican Church in North America. It is under the authority of...
Invariably Constant Plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose. Before that French epigram became part of the English lexicon, we had the divinely-inspired proverb in...
When was the last time you thought about the Ten Commandments? Can you recite them? If challenged, could you place them in order without assistance? It used to be that...
Feb 23, 2021 | Editorials
Times Are Confusing Enough We live in perplexing times. However, we are consistently taught in the Scriptures that this is the norm rather than the exception for us as...
- HRH The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- He Will Burn Up the Chaff with Unquenchable Fire
- Pilgrim’s Process
- Original Sin is the fundamental systematic cause of abuse
- Letters To The Editor – Graham
- Letter To the Editor – Government
- Lancashire Judge Rules in Favour of Franklin Graham
- Spectator Cover Shows Empty Tomb for Easter Edition
- BCP Worship
- St George’s Church Crowhurst Promotes Wider Use of the BCP