Three of Two Hundred Thirteen In Lewis Carroll’s 1871 novel, Through the Looking Glass, his character, Humpty Dumpty is having a conversation with Alice from Carroll’s...
The collective societal gasp at CCTV images of the Health Secretary and his paramour was quite understandable. There for all the world to see, was Matt Hancock...
Jun 18, 2021 | Editorials
Church Matters Worthy of Further Notation Try as we might, we inevitably find ourselves not able to print all the stories that really are worthy of publication. Such a...
Jun 4, 2021 | Editorials
If you missed the story of Mr Seth Mahiga, you missed an encouraging bit of information. Mr Mahiga hails from Kenya and, was until very recently, an atheist. In fact, he...
May 21, 2021 | Editorials
Editorial The Creed of Athanasius Christian practice is directly tied to the beliefs of Christians. Biblically faithful belief produces biblically faithful practice. To that...
- Letter to the Editor: Prayers for the Dead at Remembrance Services
- Evangelical Theological College of Asia
- Founder of Messy Church Appointed Head of Growing Faith Foundation
- Prudence Dailey’s Commentary: Should Women Be Afraid of Men?
- FIEC Updates Its “Values Statement”
- Death of LENORA HAMMOND
- Archbishops’ Appointments Secretary to Retire
- Book Review: The Lullingstone Secret
- Book Review: The Welsh Methodist Society
- Eastern Rite Catholics: What Are They?