Please subscribe to support English Churchman and have full access to all content. We thank you for your support. Username Password Remember Me Forgot...
Apr 9, 2021 | Editorials
In EC8075 we erroneously reported that the Anglican Network in Europe (ANiE) comes under the authority of the Anglican Church in North America. It is under the authority of...
Mar 26, 2021 | Editorials
Invariably Constant Plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose. Before that French epigram became part of the English lexicon, we had the divinely-inspired proverb in...
Mar 11, 2021 | Editorials
When was the last time you thought about the Ten Commandments? Can you recite them? If challenged, could you place them in order without assistance? It used to be that...
Feb 23, 2021 | Editorials
Times Are Confusing Enough We live in perplexing times. However, we are consistently taught in the Scriptures that this is the norm rather than the exception for us as...
- Letter to the Editor: Prayers for the Dead at Remembrance Services
- Evangelical Theological College of Asia
- Founder of Messy Church Appointed Head of Growing Faith Foundation
- Prudence Dailey’s Commentary: Should Women Be Afraid of Men?
- FIEC Updates Its “Values Statement”
- Death of LENORA HAMMOND
- Archbishops’ Appointments Secretary to Retire
- Book Review: The Lullingstone Secret
- Book Review: The Welsh Methodist Society
- Eastern Rite Catholics: What Are They?