In EC8075 we erroneously reported that the Anglican Network in Europe (ANiE) comes under the authority of the Anglican Church in North America. It is under the authority of...
Mar 26, 2021 | Editorials
Invariably Constant Plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose. Before that French epigram became part of the English lexicon, we had the divinely-inspired proverb in...
Mar 11, 2021 | Editorials
When was the last time you thought about the Ten Commandments? Can you recite them? If challenged, could you place them in order without assistance? It used to be that...
Feb 23, 2021 | Editorials
Times Are Confusing Enough We live in perplexing times. However, we are consistently taught in the Scriptures that this is the norm rather than the exception for us as...
- We Wish You a Merry Saturnalia: Northern Churchman
- Mark Pickles: The Story of Two Trampolines
- Ten Thousand Bibles for London’s Children
- Good News for Egypt’s Christians
- Church Society’s Response to MP Ben Bradshaw
- Collins: Who’s Your Righteousness?
- Ecclesiastical Jurisdiction Act of 1963
- Editorial: Joy to the World Cup
- Symes to Step Down from Anglican Mainstream Leadership
- Retired Bishop Given Life Suspension