Our second interview with professing and practicing Christians in public life is with the Rt Hon Sir Desmond Swayne. Since 1997, he has served in the House of...
Methodist Church in Britain Embraces the Spirit of the Age The Methodist Church in Britain has embraced the Spirit of the Age. Twenty-nine out of thirty Methodist Synods in...
Assisted Suicide? Prudence Dailey Commentary Assisted suicide is in the news again, with Baroness Meacher’s Assisted Dying Bill having recently been introduced in the House...
Jun 18, 2021 | Featured LG
10 Key Legal Implications of the Sex Matters Judgment Gender critical beliefs are a protected characteristic under the Equality Act – that is the belief that sex is...
The Revd Dr Lee Gatiss, Director of Church Society, recently cast considerable doubt on oft repeated idea that the Church of England wants all groups within the Church to...
- Statute of Limitations Proposed for Legacy of Troubles
- Church of England Considering Legislation Regarding Parishes Seeking Input on Proposals
- GAFCON Australia to Support Diocese for Those Forced from Anglican Church of Australia
- Church of England Evangelical Council Reacts to Unorthodox Remarks by Bp of Liverpool
- Questions Out of LFF, Letter to the Editor
- Kenyan Bishop Appeals for Orphan Aid: Parental Deaths Due to HIV
- Christianity & Craft Freemasonry, A Pastoral Guide for Christian Ministers
- Forgotten Reformer: Myles Coverdale
- And Just When You Thought You’d Heard Everything, Bats Communications Officer
- Pilgrim’s Proces: Baptism Depths of Meaning by Peter Sanlon