Reformed Presbyterian Church of Ireland Synod Meets Holds Service of Covenant Renewal The Reformed Presbyterian Church of Ireland had its 211th Synod meeting June 13-15 at...
Prudence Dailey’s Commentary: Why Have the Bishops of the Church of England Become Socialists at Prayer?
Prudence Dailey’s Commentary Why have the Bishops of the Church of England become Socialists at Prayer? Following the government’s announcement that some asylum...
Director of Church Society Responds to African Archbishops Hopes Church of England Bishops Defend Official Doctrines As Clearly The Revd Dr Lee Gatiss, Director of Church...
Pastor and School Caretaker Wins Employment Court Ruling Mr Keith Waters, Pastor of Ely New Connexions Church won an Employment Court ruling last week after he was fired for...
Gay Vicar Retiring Because Church of England is “Excluding” Gay Couples The Revd Richard Coles retired from his position as Vicar of St Mary the Virgin in Finedon on Easter...
- Anglican Futures: Anglican Alphabet Spaghetti
- Canterbury Tales: Favourite Bible Stories Retold by Archbishop Justin Welby
- Anglican Mission in England Elects Two Suffragan Bishops
- Pride Flags Causing Conflict at Christian School
- Prayer Book Society Raising Funds to Put BCPs in the Hands of Choristers
- Book Review: Reimagining Britain by Justin Welby
- Birthday of Anglicanism in America
- Barnabas Fund Report: Two ChiBok Girls Found
- New Bishop-elect for the Diocese of Cashel, Ferns & Ossory
- Editorial: Lessons to be Learned from the American Pro-Life Movement