Dear Sir, The organisers of an evangelistic event in which Franklin Graham preached have won a legal dispute with Blackpool Council. The Lancashire Festival of Hope took...
Dear Editor, Readers may appreciate the relevance of the following comments by Bishop Ryle in his Expository Thoughts on John 18:36 (Volume 3 page 274): “No government can...
Dear Sir, Mr Hitchens has been consistent in his opposition to HM Government’s Covid policies throughout this crisis, but he gets to the heart of the matter with his...
Letter to the Editor Regarding the new ‘Hate Crime Law’ proposed in Scotland, which is reported to define, “Religious phobias as hate crime”; I ask,...
Mar 11, 2021 | Letters
Sir, The article by Rev Alan McCann [EC 8073] Three New Evangelical Bishops for Ireland poses questions about the theology of those ministering within the Church of...
- HRH The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- He Will Burn Up the Chaff with Unquenchable Fire
- Pilgrim’s Process
- Original Sin is the fundamental systematic cause of abuse
- Letters To The Editor – Graham
- Letter To the Editor – Government
- Lancashire Judge Rules in Favour of Franklin Graham
- Spectator Cover Shows Empty Tomb for Easter Edition
- BCP Worship
- St George’s Church Crowhurst Promotes Wider Use of the BCP