Sanlon’s Response to Turner’s Letter Dear Mr Turner, Thank you for engaging with my article on Common Grace. You are correct that neither the 39 Articles nor Westminster...
Objection to Sanlon’s Column Dear Editor, I write this letter because I have objections to the article “ Common Grace” by Revd Dr Peter Sanlon. Revd Dr Peter Sanlon has...
Sep 23, 2021 | Letters
God Does Not Hate Roman Catholics Sir This letter describes two dubious protests, the first one conducted in 2017 by an individual who displayed a large placard with the...
Welcome the Afghani Refugees But Know the Problems Dear Sir, There is widespread sympathy for resettling Afghans into Britain fleeing from tyranny and persecution and...
Please subscribe to support English Churchman and have full access to all content. We thank you for your support. Username Password Remember Me Forgot...
- Letter to the Editor: Response to the Last Editorial
- Letter to the Editor: The Murder of Sir David Amess
- Reformation Sunday Advert
- Leicester Diocese Illogical
- Barnabas Fund Reports: Turkey Escalates Airstrikes Against Christians in Syria & Iraq
- Should I Stay or Should I Go? Gospel-Driven Anglicanism Part 4
- 466th Anniversary of the Martyrdoms of Latimer & Ridley
- Clive West Memorial Trust Lecture: John Yates III to Speak
- Book Review: Bleeding for Jesus
- School Pupils Across the Country Memorise Passages from BCP for £1,000 Prize