Sir, Thank you very much for the fine Editorial (Issue No. 8086). It is always good to be reminded of the true position of the Church of England, as received from the...
Silence on Pro-Life Issues Dear Sir, What is blatantly obvious in twenty- first century worship is that most churches are silent on pro-life issues to the point it is a...
Synod—To Stand Or Not to Stand? Dear Sir, Synod – to stand or not to stand – that is the question. Of course, each must be persuaded in their own mind. Personally, I am...
Aug 13, 2021 | Letters
Hallowed be Thy Name Dear Sir, We were perplexed by Michael Andrew’s response to the letter “Irreverent Scriptural Quotation”, which we submitted on behalf of our...
Dear Sir, I read the first article from Anglican Futures, regarding the document, Living In Love and Faith, [LLF] EC 8083. I found the article helpful, well presented and...
- Letter to the Editor: Response to the Last Editorial
- Letter to the Editor: The Murder of Sir David Amess
- Reformation Sunday Advert
- Leicester Diocese Illogical
- Barnabas Fund Reports: Turkey Escalates Airstrikes Against Christians in Syria & Iraq
- Should I Stay or Should I Go? Gospel-Driven Anglicanism Part 4
- 466th Anniversary of the Martyrdoms of Latimer & Ridley
- Clive West Memorial Trust Lecture: John Yates III to Speak
- Book Review: Bleeding for Jesus
- School Pupils Across the Country Memorise Passages from BCP for £1,000 Prize