Welcome the Afghani Refugees But Know the Problems Dear Sir, There is widespread sympathy for resettling Afghans into Britain fleeing from tyranny and persecution and...
Sep 9, 2021 | National
Free Presbyterians Protest COP26 visit of Pope Francis The Free Presbyterian Church of Scotland has sent a protest to the First Minister urging her to resist political and...
Pilgrim’s Process By Peter Sanlon Common Grace Loving God is so important for satisfaction and joy in life, that it is easy to mistakenly think only spiritual concerns are...
Anglican Futures “Knitted together in love” – Should Christian Communities be ‘Thicker’? The terms ‘thick’ and ‘thin’...
The Departure of the Bishop of Ebbsfleet The Bishop of Ebbsfleet, the Rt Revd Jonathan Goodall has decided to leave the Church of England and become a member of the Roman...
- Letter to the Editor: Welcome the Afghani Refugees but Know the Problems
- Letter to the Editor: Irrational Optimism
- Letter to the Editor: Covid Restrictions
- Free Presbyterians Protest COP26 Visit of Pope Francis
- Episcopal Church Pays $4,500,000 to Diocese of Ft Worth
- Report from Anglican Ink on Episcopal Church Legal Spending
- Pilgrim’s Process: Common Grace by Peter Sanlon
- Church in Wales Embraces the Zeitgeist
- The History of Christianity in Britain and Ireland
- Anglican Futures: Knitted Together In Love