Objection to Sanlon’s Column Dear Editor, I write this letter because I have objections to the article “ Common Grace” by Revd Dr Peter Sanlon. Revd Dr Peter Sanlon has...
Church Broadcasts Worship on Community Radio By the Diocese of Leicester The churches of St Peter’s and St Philip’s in Highfields and Evington in Leicester began...
SAVE OUR PARSONAGES CAMPAIGN JOINS FORCES WITH THE PRAYER BOOK SOCIETY _______ Their joint campaign is to retain, use and value historic rectories and the Book of Common...
Oct 7, 2021 | National
Free Church of Scotland (Continuing) Report 68th School in Theology By E. Trevor Kirkland The 68th School in Theology gathered in Carronvale House, Larbert, after the...
Please subscribe to support English Churchman and have full access to all content. We thank you for your support....
- Letter to the Editor: Response to the Last Editorial
- Letter to the Editor: The Murder of Sir David Amess
- Reformation Sunday Advert
- Leicester Diocese Illogical
- Barnabas Fund Reports: Turkey Escalates Airstrikes Against Christians in Syria & Iraq
- Should I Stay or Should I Go? Gospel-Driven Anglicanism Part 4
- 466th Anniversary of the Martyrdoms of Latimer & Ridley
- Clive West Memorial Trust Lecture: John Yates III to Speak
- Book Review: Bleeding for Jesus
- School Pupils Across the Country Memorise Passages from BCP for £1,000 Prize