SAVE OUR PARSONAGES CAMPAIGN JOINS FORCES WITH THE PRAYER BOOK SOCIETY _______ Their joint campaign is to retain, use and value historic rectories and the Book of Common...
Anglican Futures “Knitted together in love” – Should Christian Communities be ‘Thicker’? The terms ‘thick’ and ‘thin’...
Sir, Thank you very much for the fine Editorial (Issue No. 8086). It is always good to be reminded of the true position of the Church of England, as received from the...
- Letter to the Editor: Response to the Last Editorial
- Letter to the Editor: The Murder of Sir David Amess
- Reformation Sunday Advert
- Leicester Diocese Illogical
- Barnabas Fund Reports: Turkey Escalates Airstrikes Against Christians in Syria & Iraq
- Should I Stay or Should I Go? Gospel-Driven Anglicanism Part 4
- 466th Anniversary of the Martyrdoms of Latimer & Ridley
- Clive West Memorial Trust Lecture: John Yates III to Speak
- Book Review: Bleeding for Jesus
- School Pupils Across the Country Memorise Passages from BCP for £1,000 Prize