Suspension of Bishop Aberdeen & Orkney Re-instated The Episcopal Synod of the Scottish Episcopal Church met 29 September 2022, to consider the appeal by the Rt Revd Anne...
Statement from the Scottish Episcopal Church College of Bishops Regarding Bishop of Aberdeen & Orkney
Please subscribe to support English Churchman and have full access to all content. We thank you for your support....
- We Wish You a Merry Saturnalia: Northern Churchman
- Mark Pickles: The Story of Two Trampolines
- Ten Thousand Bibles for London’s Children
- Good News for Egypt’s Christians
- Church Society’s Response to MP Ben Bradshaw
- Collins: Who’s Your Righteousness?
- Ecclesiastical Jurisdiction Act of 1963
- Editorial: Joy to the World Cup
- Symes to Step Down from Anglican Mainstream Leadership
- Retired Bishop Given Life Suspension