Episcopal Church Pays $4,500,000 to Diocese of Fort Worth, Texas By Suzanne Gill With encouragement from the 141st District Court, the Diocese entered into mediation with...
Sep 9, 2021 | International
Report from Anglican Ink on Episcopal Church Legal Spending By Jeff Walton This report follows on the announcement that the Diocese of Fort Worth received $4,500,000 from...
- Letter: Evangelical BINOs?
- Who’s Who at St Hugh’s? Secret Conversations on Sexuality Come to Light
- Book Reviews: Baptism & Confirmation & Patterns for Baptism
- The Diverse Excellencies of Jesus Christ: Gospel-Driven Anglicanism
- The Cancelling of the Creator
- Melville-Knox Christian School Opens in Aberdeen
- Barnabas Report: At Least 21 Christians Killed in Mozambique
- Sanctuary Foundation Offers Free Advent Resource
- Annual Clive West Memorial Lecture Set for Belfast
- Church of England Council Rejects Croft’s Position