Prayer Book Society Raising Funds to Put BCPs in the Hands of Choristers The Prayer Book Society, which will soon celebrate its 50th Anniversary, is raising funds to put a...
Letter to the Editor Re-introduce the Doctrine & Practice of the BCP Sir, In the pages of English Churchman we are made aware of parishes where the Book of Common Prayer...
Please subscribe to support English Churchman and have full access to all content. We thank you for your support....
Please subscribe to support English Churchman and have full access to all content. We thank you for your support. Username Password Remember Me Forgot...
- Former Liberal Democrat Leader’s Remarks on the Death of Queen Elizabeth
- Queen’s Choice of Hymns and Scripture Readings
- Church Leaders and Parliamentarians Pay Tribute
- Keene Review: God’s Church for God’s World Part One
- The Faith of the Queen; A Cleric’s Reflections
- Collins: The Elizabethan Settlement
- Pilgrim’s Process: Rebuke
- Anglican Bishop of Norwich Joins in Roman Catholic Requiem Mass for The Queen
- The Queen’s Faith in Her Own Words
- Anglican Futures: A Cure for the Lambeth Hangover?