Cranmer’s Immortal Bequest By Revd Canon Chuck Collins Thomas Cranmer was burned at the stake March 21,1556 in Oxford England. Some months before the Archbishop of...
Mar 25, 2022 | Columnist
Marburg “Real Presence” and Thomas Cranmer By Revd Canon Chuck Collins There’s a reason why there are so many Protestant churches. It’s the same reason that separated Luther...
Please subscribe to support English Churchman and have full access to all content. We thank you for your support....
Mar 11, 2022 | Church of England
Wisbech Student Takes Cranmer Award In the impressive surroundings of the Chapel Royal at Hampton Court Palace, Jasper Pike won the Cranmer Award recently. Jasper, a student...
- Former Liberal Democrat Leader’s Remarks on the Death of Queen Elizabeth
- Queen’s Choice of Hymns and Scripture Readings
- Church Leaders and Parliamentarians Pay Tribute
- Keene Review: God’s Church for God’s World Part One
- The Faith of the Queen; A Cleric’s Reflections
- Collins: The Elizabethan Settlement
- Pilgrim’s Process: Rebuke
- Anglican Bishop of Norwich Joins in Roman Catholic Requiem Mass for The Queen
- The Queen’s Faith in Her Own Words
- Anglican Futures: A Cure for the Lambeth Hangover?