The History of Christianity in Britain and Ireland From the first century to the twenty-first Gerald Bray Apollos, 2021 (ISBN: 978-1-78974-120-9, 693pp) Throughout his long...
Statute of Limitations Proposed for Legacy of the Troubles During the Prime Minister’s Question time on 15 July, PM Johnson announced that the government would be bringing...
Church of England Considering Legislation Regarding Parishes Seeking Input on Proposals Input has been requested on the proposals to change the current legislation...
Jul 30, 2021 | International
GAFCON Australia to Support Diocese for Those Forced from Anglican Church of Australia Gafcon Australia has outlined its plan to support Anglicans who leave the Anglican...
Church of England Evangelical Council Reacts to Unorthodox Remarks by Bishop of Liverpool The Church of England Evangelical Council has responded to a widely criticised...
- Barnabas Report: Islamists Spilling Rivers of Blood
- Justin Stop Oil
- Storm in a Teacup?
- Unite Comes Out in Favour of Increase in Clergy Stipend
- Pilgrim’s Process: The Future
- Keene’s Review: A People’s Church
- Good Morning ACNA Part 2
- CEEC Director Supports Goddard’s Findings About LLF
- Bishop Becomes Bishop and Mann Becomes Archdeacon
- Letters: Readers React to the End of the English Churchman