Pilgrim’s Process By Peter Sanlon Common Grace Loving God is so important for satisfaction and joy in life, that it is easy to mistakenly think only spiritual concerns are...
Sep 9, 2021 | Church in Wales
Please subscribe to support English Churchman and have full access to all content. We thank you for your support. Username Password Remember Me Forgot...
The History of Christianity in Britain and Ireland From the first century to the twenty-first Gerald Bray Apollos, 2021 (ISBN: 978-1-78974-120-9, 693pp) Throughout his long...
Anglican Futures “Knitted together in love” – Should Christian Communities be ‘Thicker’? The terms ‘thick’ and ‘thin’...
Formularies for What? Part 1 By Chuck Collins I eavesdropped on a conversation once in which a very nice lady said, “I love being Episcopalian; you can believe anything and...
- Westminster Presbyterian Seminary’s 2022 Conference
- Chuck Collins: John Day & Foxe’s Book
- Pilgrim’s Process by the Revd Dr Peter Sanlon
- Prudence Dailey’s Commentary: What is the Church For?
- Banner of Truth Borders Conference 2022 “Not Ashamed of the Gospel”
- Anglican Futures: Plural Truth, Playing the Cards Right
- Orthodox Bishops at the Lambeth Conference Reaffirm Lambeth 1.10 as Anglican Teaching on Marriage & Sexuality
- Statement from Anglican Bishops And Primates Who Are Keen to Affirm and Celebrate LGBT+ People
- 170 Bishops Affirm “Holiness” of Same-Sex Love
- Letter: The Abolition of Female Bishops?