Letter to the Editor Assisted Suicide Dear Sir, One of the main arguments in favour of the abolition of the death penalty fifty or sixty years ago was that occasionally an...
Letter to the Editor Should I Stay, or Should I Go – Another View? The Revd Dr Mark Pickles makes some pertinent points in the E.C. (Numbers: 8088 & 8089) Dr...
Sanlon’s Response to Turner’s Letter Dear Mr Turner, Thank you for engaging with my article on Common Grace. You are correct that neither the 39 Articles nor Westminster...
Objection to Sanlon’s Column Dear Editor, I write this letter because I have objections to the article “ Common Grace” by Revd Dr Peter Sanlon. Revd Dr Peter Sanlon has...
- Barnabas Report: Islamists Spilling Rivers of Blood
- Justin Stop Oil
- Storm in a Teacup?
- Unite Comes Out in Favour of Increase in Clergy Stipend
- Pilgrim’s Process: The Future
- Keene’s Review: A People’s Church
- Good Morning ACNA Part 2
- CEEC Director Supports Goddard’s Findings About LLF
- Bishop Becomes Bishop and Mann Becomes Archdeacon
- Letters: Readers React to the End of the English Churchman