Sargeant Sentenced to Five Years for Fraud Former Diocese of London official Martin Sargeant was sentenced to five years for defrauding a diocesan fund by over £5 million....
Jul 28, 2022 | Church of England
Charges Brought in £5,000,000 Diocesan Fraud Case The man at the centre of the £5,000,000 Diocese of London Fraud case has been named and charged by the Metropolitan Police...
Please subscribe to support English Churchman and have full access to all content. We thank you for your support....
- Barnabas Report: Islamists Spilling Rivers of Blood
- Justin Stop Oil
- Storm in a Teacup?
- Unite Comes Out in Favour of Increase in Clergy Stipend
- Pilgrim’s Process: The Future
- Keene’s Review: A People’s Church
- Good Morning ACNA Part 2
- CEEC Director Supports Goddard’s Findings About LLF
- Bishop Becomes Bishop and Mann Becomes Archdeacon
- Letters: Readers React to the End of the English Churchman