The General Synod of the Church of England, at its most recent meeting (held via Zoom), debated among other things a motion on international religious freedom, affirming the...
Apr 23, 2021 | National
Please subscribe to support English Churchman and have full access to all content. We thank you for your support....
Apr 23, 2021 | Columnist
Prudence Dailey: Commentary In Defence of Christendom ‘Of course, none of us would want to see the return of Christendom’. These words were spoken some years ago by a...
Original Sin is the Fundamental Systematic Cause of Abuse The Christian world has recently been shaken by revelations that two high-profile Evangelical leaders—the late Ravi...
- The 1662 Book of Common Prayer, International
- Freedoms Assailed
- Free Church of England Congregation Leaves After Actions of Bishops
- FCE Primus Accused of Blackmail & Racism
- St Vincent Update
- Dean of Cathedral Church of the Advent in Birmingham Cites Ongoing Conflict within The Episcopal Church.
- Finnish Bishop-Elect Charged by Prosecutor
- Heidelberg Catechism
- Skrine Instituted as Rector of All Souls’