Impact of harmful behaviours From the evidence-gathering process of this Review, it is clear that JF engaged in a range of harmful behaviours that have been experienced by a...
Mar 26, 2021 | National
An independent review into allegations of misconduct against the Revd Jonathan Fletcher has been conducted and made public by the UK’s only safeguarding charity,...
- Former Liberal Democrat Leader’s Remarks on the Death of Queen Elizabeth
- Queen’s Choice of Hymns and Scripture Readings
- Church Leaders and Parliamentarians Pay Tribute
- Keene Review: God’s Church for God’s World Part One
- The Faith of the Queen; A Cleric’s Reflections
- Collins: The Elizabethan Settlement
- Pilgrim’s Process: Rebuke
- Anglican Bishop of Norwich Joins in Roman Catholic Requiem Mass for The Queen
- The Queen’s Faith in Her Own Words
- Anglican Futures: A Cure for the Lambeth Hangover?