Margrave Files Formal Complaint with Bishop of Leicester An unapproved change for the Communion Table at St Nicholas’ Church in Leicester has drawn a formal complaint from...
Letter to the Editor Leicester Diocese Illogical Sir, Leicester Diocese’s decision on 9 October to replace its traditional Parishes with ‘Minsters’ is both...
Please subscribe to support English Churchman and have full access to all content. We thank you for your support. Username Password Remember Me Forgot...
Church Broadcasts Worship on Community Radio By the Diocese of Leicester The churches of St Peter’s and St Philip’s in Highfields and Evington in Leicester began...
Oct 7, 2021 | Church of England
Do the Archbishops know that Leicester Diocese is About to Close 234 Parishes? An Analysis and Commentary By Emma Thompson This Saturday, 9 October, Leicester Diocesan...
- Former Liberal Democrat Leader’s Remarks on the Death of Queen Elizabeth
- Queen’s Choice of Hymns and Scripture Readings
- Church Leaders and Parliamentarians Pay Tribute
- Keene Review: God’s Church for God’s World Part One
- The Faith of the Queen; A Cleric’s Reflections
- Collins: The Elizabethan Settlement
- Pilgrim’s Process: Rebuke
- Anglican Bishop of Norwich Joins in Roman Catholic Requiem Mass for The Queen
- The Queen’s Faith in Her Own Words
- Anglican Futures: A Cure for the Lambeth Hangover?