Margrave Files Formal Complaint with Bishop of Leicester An unapproved change for the Communion Table at St Nicholas’ Church in Leicester has drawn a formal complaint from...
Letter to the Editor Leicester Diocese Illogical Sir, Leicester Diocese’s decision on 9 October to replace its traditional Parishes with ‘Minsters’ is both...
Please subscribe to support English Churchman and have full access to all content. We thank you for your support. Username Password Remember Me Forgot...
Church Broadcasts Worship on Community Radio By the Diocese of Leicester The churches of St Peter’s and St Philip’s in Highfields and Evington in Leicester began...
Oct 7, 2021 | Church of England
Do the Archbishops know that Leicester Diocese is About to Close 234 Parishes? An Analysis and Commentary By Emma Thompson This Saturday, 9 October, Leicester Diocesan...
- Barnabas Report: Islamists Spilling Rivers of Blood
- Justin Stop Oil
- Storm in a Teacup?
- Unite Comes Out in Favour of Increase in Clergy Stipend
- Pilgrim’s Process: The Future
- Keene’s Review: A People’s Church
- Good Morning ACNA Part 2
- CEEC Director Supports Goddard’s Findings About LLF
- Bishop Becomes Bishop and Mann Becomes Archdeacon
- Letters: Readers React to the End of the English Churchman