The Bishop of Oxford has reinstated Permission to Officiate (PTO) for Lord Carey, who has issued the following statement. “Following helpful and friendly discussions with...
- Welby Working Hard on Doctrine
- Welby in Danger of Losing primus inter pares Role over Same-Sex Blessings
- Letter: Bingo’s Ordination?
- Barnabas Aid Appeal for Democratic Republic of Congo
- Archbishops Differ on Practice if Not on Principle
- Pilgrim’s Process: Tone, Voice, & Speech
- Keene’s Review: Confirm, O Lord by Martin Davie
- Orthodox Anglican Provinces Invited to Covenant Members of the Fellowship
- Diocese of Oxford’s “Bloated Bureaucracy” Under Fire
- Gist of Bishops’ Pastoral Letter Regarding Same-Sex Blessings