Vicar of Christ Church, New Malden Returns to Parish After Suspension Lifted IN EC8084,16 July, we carried the report about a vicar in Southwark Diocese, the Revd Stephen...
PCC of Christ Church New Malden Backs Suspended Vicar
Jul 15, 2021 | Breaking News, Church of England
The PCC of Christ Church, New Malden in the Diocese of Southwark, is publicly standing behind their suspended vicar, The Revd Stephen Kuhrt. This public support is a...
- A Plea to Local Churches: Gospel-Driven Anglicanism
- Cocksworth Reveals LLF Failings
- Vaughan Roberts Advocates for Liberal-Evangelical Settlement
- Cleric in Same-Sex Marriage Faces CDM
- Church Times Reports Unhappy Clergy Meeting with Bishop of London
- Self-styled “Evangelicals” Support Gay Blessings
- Oath of Canonical Obedience Explained
- Tim Rowlands Is Announced As the New Head of the Evangelical Alliance in Wales
- A Commination
- Fostering Division in the Name of Unity