William Perkins The Making of a Protestant England By Revd Canon Chuck Collins William Perkins (1558-1602) defined theology as “the science of living blessedly forever.”...
- Former Liberal Democrat Leader’s Remarks on the Death of Queen Elizabeth
- Queen’s Choice of Hymns and Scripture Readings
- Church Leaders and Parliamentarians Pay Tribute
- Keene Review: God’s Church for God’s World Part One
- The Faith of the Queen; A Cleric’s Reflections
- Collins: The Elizabethan Settlement
- Pilgrim’s Process: Rebuke
- Anglican Bishop of Norwich Joins in Roman Catholic Requiem Mass for The Queen
- The Queen’s Faith in Her Own Words
- Anglican Futures: A Cure for the Lambeth Hangover?