Is the Church of England really ‘institutionally racist’? Just as the Government-appointed Commission on Race and Ethnic Disparities (‘the Sewell Commission’) has published...
Apr 9, 2021 | Columnist
Original Sin is the Fundamental Systematic Cause of Abuse The Christian world has recently been shaken by revelations that two high-profile Evangelical leaders—the late Ravi...
Mar 26, 2021 | Columnist
Eighty Six Percent of General Practitioners Concerned About Coercive Abortions The Savanta ComRes poll, carried out in England and Scotland on behalf of the Society for the...
Mar 11, 2021 | Columnist
Prudence Dailey Commentary Almost 20 years ago, as a relatively new member of the General Synod, I naïvely put down a question about the decline in church attendance. (I may...
- Barnabas Report: Islamists Spilling Rivers of Blood
- Justin Stop Oil
- Storm in a Teacup?
- Unite Comes Out in Favour of Increase in Clergy Stipend
- Pilgrim’s Process: The Future
- Keene’s Review: A People’s Church
- Good Morning ACNA Part 2
- CEEC Director Supports Goddard’s Findings About LLF
- Bishop Becomes Bishop and Mann Becomes Archdeacon
- Letters: Readers React to the End of the English Churchman