Assisted Suicide? Prudence Dailey Commentary Assisted suicide is in the news again, with Baroness Meacher’s Assisted Dying Bill having recently been introduced in the House...
Has the Church of England Lost the Will to Live? by Prudence Dailey
Jun 4, 2021 | Columnist
There is no doubt that, in an increasingly secular society, uncomprehending—and sometimes contemptuous—of religion, the Church of England faces a struggle to survive. As...
Prudence Dailey Commentary
May 7, 2021 | National
The General Synod of the Church of England, at its most recent meeting (held via Zoom), debated among other things a motion on international religious freedom, affirming the...
Prudence Dailey: Commentary
Apr 23, 2021 | Columnist
Prudence Dailey: Commentary In Defence of Christendom ‘Of course, none of us would want to see the return of Christendom’. These words were spoken some years ago by a...
- Gospel-Driven Anglicanism: Spiritual Health of the Nation
- Anglican Futures: Anglican Myth #5
- Cambridge Cleric Tragically Takes Her Own Life
- Barnabas Fund Update: Aid for Sri Lanka Christians
- Good News From Africa
- Tolkien Dogmatics: Keene Review
- PBS Cranmer Awards
- Archbishop Mbanda Speaks on Reconciliation on St Patrick’s Day
- Essex Memory Verse Rally
- Southern Presbytery Holds Annual Colloquium