Assisted Suicide? Prudence Dailey Commentary Assisted suicide is in the news again, with Baroness Meacher’s Assisted Dying Bill having recently been introduced in the House...
Jun 4, 2021 | Columnist
There is no doubt that, in an increasingly secular society, uncomprehending—and sometimes contemptuous—of religion, the Church of England faces a struggle to survive. As...
May 7, 2021 | National
The General Synod of the Church of England, at its most recent meeting (held via Zoom), debated among other things a motion on international religious freedom, affirming the...
- Letter: Evangelical BINOs?
- Who’s Who at St Hugh’s? Secret Conversations on Sexuality Come to Light
- Book Reviews: Baptism & Confirmation & Patterns for Baptism
- The Diverse Excellencies of Jesus Christ: Gospel-Driven Anglicanism
- The Cancelling of the Creator
- Melville-Knox Christian School Opens in Aberdeen
- Barnabas Report: At Least 21 Christians Killed in Mozambique
- Sanctuary Foundation Offers Free Advent Resource
- Annual Clive West Memorial Lecture Set for Belfast
- Church of England Council Rejects Croft’s Position