Prudence Dailey’s Commentary Why Banning ‘Transgender Conversion Therapy’ has Proved a Step Too Far When I wrote last month about plans to ban so-called ‘conversion...
Prudence Dailey’s Commentary: Conversion Therapy; Does Anyone Really Know What Banning it Would Entail?
Prudence Dailey’s Commentary ‘Conversion Therapy’: Does Anyone Really Know What Banning it Would Entail? Hitherto, I have avoided addressing directly the current debates...
Prudence Dailey’s Commentary The General Synod has its Priorities Wrong As the February Group of Sessions of the General Synod of the Church of England approaches, I...
Dec 3, 2021 | Church of England
Please subscribe to support English Churchman and have full access to all content. We thank you for your support....
- Barnabas Report: Islamists Spilling Rivers of Blood
- Justin Stop Oil
- Storm in a Teacup?
- Unite Comes Out in Favour of Increase in Clergy Stipend
- Pilgrim’s Process: The Future
- Keene’s Review: A People’s Church
- Good Morning ACNA Part 2
- CEEC Director Supports Goddard’s Findings About LLF
- Bishop Becomes Bishop and Mann Becomes Archdeacon
- Letters: Readers React to the End of the English Churchman