A native of Bangor Co. Down, ‘Bob’ Rodgers was raised by his grandmother, who gave him her own surname. He was converted at about 12 years of age through the instrumentality...
- The 1662 Book of Common Prayer, International
- Freedoms Assailed
- Free Church of England Congregation Leaves After Actions of Bishops
- FCE Primus Accused of Blackmail & Racism
- St Vincent Update
- Dean of Cathedral Church of the Advent in Birmingham Cites Ongoing Conflict within The Episcopal Church.
- Finnish Bishop-Elect Charged by Prosecutor
- Heidelberg Catechism
- Skrine Instituted as Rector of All Souls’