Jesus College Chooses Not to Appeal Rustat Judgment Jesus College, Cambridge announced that it would not appeal the Rustat Judgment. The statement was made in a press...
Apr 21, 2022 | Church of England
Welby Doubles Down on Rustat Judgment Acknowledges Law Was Followed Archbishop Justin Welby doubled down in regard to the Rustat memorial in the Chapel at Jesus College,...
Archbishop’s Attempt to Meddle in Rustat Case Ignored by Judge Archbishop Welby’s attempt to influence the outcome of the case before the Consistory Court in the Diocese of...
Judge Issues Clear Judgment on Rustat Memorial Question at Cambridge The Worshipful David Hodge QC, Deputy Chancellor for the Diocese of Ely has rendered a very clear and...
- Thomas Cromwell: The Man Behind the Curtain
- New Bishop for Complementarian Churches Consecrated
- Hypocrisy of Authoritarian Bishops
- South Sudan Primate Welcomes Church Leaders but Remains Firm on Biblical Marriage
- Welby Chooses Disestablishment Over Global Breakup
- Conservative Bishops Reaffirm Church’s Teaching on Marriage
- Pilgrim’s Process: Trials & Challenges
- New Bishop to the Archbishops Announced
- Proper Bishops, PLEASE by the Northern Churchman
- Archbishop Has Audience with Sandi