Jesus College Chooses Not to Appeal Rustat Judgment Jesus College, Cambridge announced that it would not appeal the Rustat Judgment. The statement was made in a press...
Apr 21, 2022 | Church of England
Welby Doubles Down on Rustat Judgment Acknowledges Law Was Followed Archbishop Justin Welby doubled down in regard to the Rustat memorial in the Chapel at Jesus College,...
Archbishop’s Attempt to Meddle in Rustat Case Ignored by Judge Archbishop Welby’s attempt to influence the outcome of the case before the Consistory Court in the Diocese of...
Judge Issues Clear Judgment on Rustat Memorial Question at Cambridge The Worshipful David Hodge QC, Deputy Chancellor for the Diocese of Ely has rendered a very clear and...
- Barnabas Report: Islamists Spilling Rivers of Blood
- Justin Stop Oil
- Storm in a Teacup?
- Unite Comes Out in Favour of Increase in Clergy Stipend
- Pilgrim’s Process: The Future
- Keene’s Review: A People’s Church
- Good Morning ACNA Part 2
- CEEC Director Supports Goddard’s Findings About LLF
- Bishop Becomes Bishop and Mann Becomes Archdeacon
- Letters: Readers React to the End of the English Churchman