Sargeant Sentenced to Five Years for Fraud Former Diocese of London official Martin Sargeant was sentenced to five years for defrauding a diocesan fund by over £5 million....
Please subscribe to support English Churchman and have full access to all content. We thank you for your support....
- Archbishop Calls for Listening and Unity
- Anglican Myth #3: The Bishop is the Focus of Unity
- St Helen’s Bishopsgate “Pauses Contributions to Common Fund”
- Hull Parish Rejects Authority of Archbishop of York Over False Teaching
- Barnabas Fund Report: African Hospitals Give Thanks for PPE as Ebola Breaks Out in Uganda
- His Majesty’s Declaration Pertaining to the Use and Understanding the Articles of Religion
- Keene Review: Finding Your Best Identity
- CEEC Calls for Action
- Thomas Cromwell: The Man Behind the Curtain
- New Bishop for Complementarian Churches Consecrated